Brand claims and Ingredients-
The product is packaged in a pump up bottle and the dispenser works just fine for pumping up required quantity of body lotion. The fragrance of the body lotion is that of an essence stick and a bit more ayurvedic.
The lotion is pale white with runny consistency. The lotion spreads easily and takes some time to get absorbed onto the skin. Dry skin areas like feet and legs absorb it readily whereas hands take time to absorb. The body lotion moisturizes the skin and gives an hydrated look sans the sheen. It doesn't even feel like we have applied a body lotion. The body lotion isn't sticky at all and doesn't give stick feeling even if applied in excess. It moisturises the skin for around 5-6 hours not heavily though due to its light weight formula.
Winter season calls for some heavy body lotions or body butters. This lotion is exactly the opposite it moisturises without being heavy on the skin. Dry skin and severe winter stricken people may not find the body lotion sufficiently hydrating. However my skin doesn't get excessively dry due to usage of handmade soaps, is the formula was enough for me during winters. Overall a good option to try out for a change at a heavy price though.
- Contains Kokkum seed butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Rose flower oil, Jasmine oil, Pistachio Seed oil
- Hydrates and Moisturises moderately for normal and oily skin.
- Doesn't feel sticky or greasy post application even if applied in excess
- Light weight formula ideal for summers and normal skin all round the year
- Free from parabens, Phthalates, Mineral oil,
- Free from synthetic fragrance, dyes and animal ingredients
- Not tested on animals
- Pricey for the job it does
- Formula won't be enough for dry skin
- Summer body lotion as opposed to winter care lotion claim by brand
Price, Shelf life and Availability - 1100 INR for 250 ml (roughly 225 for 50 ml) with a shelf life of 3 years. Available on major shopping portals like Amazon, Nykaa and Mantra Herbals website
It is an ideal body lotion for summers and for normal skin beauties. Moreover it will suit the summer season due to its light weight formula. For winter season and dry skinned beauties the formula won't be enough and although it is free from harmful chemicals it is a bit pricey for the job it does.