Today we will see how a very quick and easy raw mango pickle is made. I have learned to make this recipe by my neighbourhood uncle. Believe me it tastes fantastic. Without taking much of your time let's get back to the recipe.
- 1 small raw mango
- 1 small onion
- Salt and sugar to taste
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Cumin seeds and mustard seeds
- Turmeric powder a pinch
- Chilli powder
- Roasted and grounded peanuts
1) Chop raw mango and onion to small pieces and mix with grounded peanuts and keep aside.
2) Keep the oil in a tadka pan and add mustard and cumin seeds, after mustard seeds split, add turmeric powder and chilli powder.
3) While adding chillipowder turn off the flame.
4) Temper the mixture with tadka and add sugar and salt and mix well and store in refrigerator.
Your dish is ready to be savored.
NB - Shelf life is 2-3 days, causes acidity when consumed in excess, highly addictive.
Chilli powder, salt, sugar can be adjusted according to the tanginess of the raw mango.
Tell me how this dish is?